- AutoERASERS Instant Auto Detailing Sponges
INSTANT AUTO DETAILING FOR TOUCH-UPS IN-BETWEEN CAR WASHES
AutoERASERS are quick, effective car detailing sponges to keep your car sparkling in-between full car washes.
Car Detailing Sponge - Make black marks, grime, sap, grease, shoe marks, brake dust, and dirt instantly disappear from your car; Quick, effective, and convenient miracle scuff erasing sponges
- For Exterior & Interior Cleaning- AutoERASERS are perfect for detailing the entire car; From rims, wheels, tires, windshields, wheel wells, door panels, armrests, and steering wheels to sensitive paints, tinted windows, headlights, and clear plastics
Easy, Gentle Rub - Buff gently for maximum cleaning power; The softer and smoother you swipe, the easier the marks come off; Avoid rubbing or adding pressure for better results
- Pre-Moistened Sponge - Our sponges only work when wet; They come individually packaged and pre-moistened to clean your car on-the-go; If they begin to dry, simply add water to fully reactivate
- Effective Pocket-Size Design - Unique dual-layer technology, powerful micro-scrubbers and proprietary cleaning formula to clean any spot on or in your car; White side for durable surfaces; Soft shammy side for sensitive surfaces
- No harsh chemicals
- Our sponges only work when wet; Each sponge needs to be moistened before swiping club faces; Reusable; If they begin to dry, simply add more water to fully reactivate
- Like a pencil eraser, SneakERASERS sponges naturally disintegrate as they work
- Rub gently to extend life of sponge
- When sponge dries, simply add water to fully reactivate!
- Patent Pending
Pre-moistened and ready-to-use
AutoERASERS Instant Auto Detailing Sponges are individually packaged and pre-moistened to make black marks, grime, sap, grease, shoe marks, brake dust and dirt instantly disappear. If they begin to dry, simply add water to fully reactivate. Keep some in your glove box and some in your garage for easy access!
For exterior & interior cleaning
AutoERASERS are perfect for detailing the entire car. The key is the dual-sided compressed foam technology: with a fine-abrasive white side and a soft chamois orange side. The versatility and hexagon shape cleans both exteriors and interiors; From rims, wheels, tires, windshields, wheel wells, door panels, armrests and steering wheels to sensitive paints, tinted windows, headlights and clear plastics.